We have been collecting views and suggestions on all aspects of life in Charlbury.
- Postcards saying what I like, what I don’t like and what can be improved
- A stall at the Street Fair in September 2013
- Public Meeting in the Memorial Hall on 22 February 2014
- Open days at the Memorial Hall and Fire Station
- Meetings with the pupil council at Charlbury Primary School
What will happen to all this feedback?
We will be analyzing all of the feedback we have received and organizing it into themes – this will inform the working groups on community, infrastructure and movement and feed into the first draft of the strategic plan.
All information will be made available here and comments which are about a specific place will be recorded on an interactive map. Please keep an eye on the discussion forum over at www.charlbury.info where we will post updates.
The word clouds below give a quick impression of the most important issues that have come up in feedback to the group so far. The size of the word indicates how often it was mentioned.